» version 2.5.0 - posted on 2010-10-07
This update brings new 'Crop' tool, adds customizable 'Resize' presets and auto zoom.
» version 2.3.1 - posted on 2005-11-20
- Added polygonal selection tool.
- Added auto-scroll when selecting large rectangular areas.
- Added "Select All" and "Invert Selection" commands.
- All selection tools have been moved to a separate submenu.
- Improved stability when loading damaged or incomplete files.
- Added "Soft-Edge" (aka Feathering) control: smoothes transition between selected
and unselected areas. Applicable to any tool that works with selections,
so the effect of the tool can be seamlessly blended with the background.
- Added "Freehand Select" (aka Lasso) tool.
- Added drag-scroll with right mouse button while using selection tools.
- New selection tool modifier: Ctrl+Shift - enables intersection mode.
- The "Selection" checkbox that was available on some windows has been moved to a
separate toolbar (along with new soft-edge controls) and has global effect now.
- Fixed a bug with "Metadata" window: it was not possible to change
the comment text in some cases.
- Added some performance optimizations for jpeg decoding/decompression.
- Minor fixes and tweaks.